Thursday, July 14, 2011

Am I Packing? No. Am I blogging? Yes. Again, with the distraction issues!

For seven days, this will be the view off my bedroom. If you look hard, you can see the ocean across the street. But if you're sitting in one of these chairs in the early morning hours, you can take a deep breath & drink in the gulf air. And that my friends, is the best medicine I know of, no matter what ails you.
Why I'm blogging & not doing laundry, packing or, OF COURSE, helping look for the iPod Touch that Brooks suddenly cannot find ANYWHERE, is beyond me. I have my swimwear packed. And my medication. So if we could just find the iPod, all would be right with our world. My list of things to do this vacation includes the following:

*Meet up with friends, also staying nearby.

*Buy something to eat at Cowgirl Kitchen in Rosemary Beach

*Try for another great family photo in Alys Beach

*Visit Sundog Books & have our traditional "on-the-way-out-of-town" breakfast in Seaside at Great Southern

*Ride bikes all over

*Take many, many walks with Chuck

*Visit the Blue Giraffe art gallery

*Get breakfast at Thomas' donuts in Panama City Beach

*Go to Funland for delicious, cheap eats & arcade games. And ice cream.

*Keep anyone in the family from getting even slightly dizzy or off-balance

*Play Goofy Golf with Papa Norm

*Skip the water park, skip the pontoon, skip parasailing & stay closer to 30-A most days

*Hang at the beach and the pool.

*Worry about nothing. (Except keeping people from getting even slightly dizzy or off-balance.)



No comments:

Post a Comment